This structure is for students who registered before 1 July 2018.
Students who registered after this date can find their programme structure here.
Modules and programme structure
You will study eight modules selected from the list below.
- Decentralisation and Local GovernanceC304
- Environmental and Social Impact AssessmentC369
- Human Resource Management and DevelopmentC302
- Managing Organisational ChangeC306
- Privatisation and Public Private PartenershipsC311
- Project AppraisalC375
- Project, Programme and Policy EvaluationC379
- Public Financial Management: Audit and ComplianceC372
- Public Financial Management: Planning and PerformanceC301
- Public Financial Management: RevenueC305
- Public Policy and Management: Development AssistanceC360
- Public Policy and Management: Perspectives and IssuesC300
- Public Policy and StrategyC312
- Research MethodsC353
- The IMF and Economic PolicyC313
This programme takes a minimum of two years to complete. Each module lasts eight weeks. You are registered for a maximum of five years.