This programme is only available to continuing students.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Economic Policy is designed principally for postgraduates working on economic policy in government, central banks, other public organisations, international institutions and consultancy. It enables you to deepen your understanding of the principles, applications, and context underlying economic policy with a focus on policy's financial aspects.
Modules and programme structure
You will study four modules selected from the list below.
- Banking and Capital MarketsC326
- International FinanceC329
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial MarketsC325
- Microeconomic Principles and PolicyC357
- Public Financial Management: RevenueC305
- The International Monetary Fund and Economic PolicyC313
This programme takes a minimum of one year to complete. Each module lasts eight weeks. You are registered for a maximum of five years.