This structure is for students who registered before 1 July 2018.
New students who registered after this date can find their programme structure here.
Modules and programme structure
You will study eight modules: five core modules and three elective modules selected from the list below.
- Corporate FinanceC321
- Financial LawC340
- Introduction to Law and FinanceC338
- Legal Aspects of International FinanceC341
- Risk Management: Principles and ApplicationsC323
- Bank Financial ManagementC322
- Banking and Capital MarketsC326
- Corporate GovernanceC344
- Finance in the Global MarketC342
- Law and Regulation of Electronic Finance and Internet BankingC345
- Legal Aspects of Corporate FinanceC339
- Regulation of International Capital MarketsC343
- Research MethodsC353
This programme takes a minimum of two years to complete. Each module lasts eight weeks. You are registered for a maximum of five years.