This structure is for students who registered before 1 July 2018.
Students who registered after this date can find their programme structure here.
Modules and programme structure
You will study eight modules: five core modules and three elective modules selected from the list below.
- Banking and Capital MarketsC326
- International FinanceC329
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial MarketsC325
- Microeconomic Principles and PolicyC357
- Public Financial Management: RevenueC305
- The IMF and Economic PolicyC313
- Bank Financial ManagementC322
- Bank Regulation and Resolution of Banking CrisesC356
- Corporate FinanceC321
- Corporate GovernanceC344
- Econometric Analysis and ApplicationsC332
- Econometric Principles and Data AnalysisC330
- Finance in the Global MarketC342
- Financial EconometricsC359
- Financial EngineeringC382
- Modelling Firms and MarketsC358
- Project AppraisalC375
- Risk Management: Principles and ApplicationsC323
- Research MethodsC353
This programme takes a minimum of two years to complete. Each module lasts eight weeks. You are registered for a maximum of five years.