You can manage your enrolments via SOAS Online Student Services (SOSS). Using SOSS, you will be able to register to study in the 2021/22 study year and select modules. You will be directed to information on how to pay for your modules after you have submitted your module choices. Once the payment for your modules has been received we will confirm your enrolment via email.
Enrolment dates 2021/22
If you enrol after enrolment closes you will need to select modules for the next available session.
|Event||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|Application deadline||13 September 2021||6 December 2021||14 March 2022||15 May 2022|
|Enrolment opens||6 September 2021||29 November 2021||7 March 2022||23 May 2022|
|Enrolment closes||27 September 2021||20 December 2021||29 March 2022||6 June 2022|
|Session start date||26 October 2021||25 January 2022||12 April 2022||21 June 2022|
Accessing SOAS Online Student Services
- Your login credentials are the same as those used for the Virtual Learning Environment. If you are a new student enrolling for the first time, you will have received your username and password with your application confirmation email.
- We would advise you to set up your security questions in the event that you change your password. You can do this by clicking on 'Forgotten your password' link.
How to enrol
- 1.Registering for a study year
- When you log-in to SOAS Online Student Services you will need to register your intention to study for the academic year.
- You will be asked for up-to-date contact information. There will also be a short questionnaire that you will need to complete. You will only need to do this once a year.
- 2.Select your modules
- When you have completed your registration you will be able to click on 'Module Summary'. To access the module choice screen please click on ‘Edit’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- You will then be able to select modules that you are entitled to take according to your programme. Please be advised that students are required to make sure that the modules they select are in accordance with their programme regulations and that you are selecting the correct number of core/elective modules. If you have any queries about which module to select please contact the Student Support Team email@example.com
- We encourage students to complete core modules first where applicable.
- 3.Change your selection (if necessary)
- If you wish to change the module you have selected in any session you will be able to do so as long as you have not yet submitted your choices.
- If you wish to amend your enrolment choices after you have submitted your choices you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4.Pay for your modules
- You will need to select a payment method for all the modules that you have selected. We will provide you with further instructions once your enrolment selections have been confirmed by our Student Services team.
- You will receive a confirmation email requesting payment and providing instructions for paying via your chosen payment method.
- You will have 7 days to provide payment for these modules. If payment is not received within 7 days your module will be deleted from our database and you will need to re-enrol for it later in the year.
Please only enrol for modules that you will be providing payment for within 7 days of receiving the module approval email.
If you still require help or have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our offices.