The deadline for Session Three is 12 February 2018
You can manage your enrolments via SOAS Online Student Services (SOSS). Using SOSS, you will be able to register to study in the 2017/18 study year, select modules, and specify your delivery address for your study materials. You will be directed to information on how to pay for your modules after you have submitted your module choices. Once the payment for your modules has been received we will confirm your enrolment via email and an order for your materials will be created.
If you enrol after the deadline you will need to select modules for the next available session.
|Session Three||12 February 2018|
|Session Four||16 April 2018|
|Session Five||11 June 2018|
Accessing SOAS Online Student Services
- Your login credentials are the same as those used for the Virtual Learning Environment. If you are a new student enrolling for the first time, you will have received your username and password with your application confirmation email.
- We would advise you to set up your security questions in the event that you change your password. You can do this by clicking on 'Forgotten your password' link.
How to enrol
- 1.Register for the 2017/18 study year
- When you log-in to the SOAS Online Student Services you will need to register your intention to study in 2017/18.
- You will be asked for up-to-date contact information – this is the address that your materials will be delivered to. There will also be a short questionnaire that you will need to complete. You will only need to do this once a year.
- 2.Select your modules
- When you have completed your registration you will be able to click on 'Module Summary'. To access the module choice screen please click on ‘Edit’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- You will then be able to select modules that you are entitled to take according to your programme.
- We encourage students to complete core modules first where applicable.
- 3.Change your selection (if necessary)
- If you wish to change the module you have selected in any session you will be able to do so as long as you have not yet submitted your choices.
- If you wish to amend your enrolment choices after you have submitted your choices you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4.Pay for your modules
- You will need to select a payment method for all the modules that you have selected. We will provide you with further instructions once your enrolment selections have been confirmed by our Student Services team.
- Your enrolment choices will be submitted to us and we will then approve the modules that you have selected.
- Once your module selections have been approved, you will receive a confirmation email requesting payment and providing instructions for paying via your chosen payment method.
- You will have 7 days to provide payment for these modules. If payment is not received within 7 days your module will be deleted from our database and you will need to re-enrol for it later in the year.
Please only enrol for modules that you will be providing payment for within 7 days of receiving the module approval email.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our offices on +44 20 7898 4050 or email@example.com.