This programme is only available to continuing students.
Formulated for people working in policy-making and advisory capacities, this Diploma provides an overview of the variety of approaches to public policy and management from a historical and comparative perspective. The modules move through techniques of policy analysis and implementation to discussion of particular policy issues. The module materials cover a range of policy issues and a variety of socio-economic contexts, levels of government and regime types.
Modules and programme structure
You can choose to study any four of the following modules:
The programme takes a minimum of one year to complete. Each of the modules lasts eight weeks. You are regsitered for a maximum of five years.
- Decentralisation and Local GovernanceC304
- Public Policy and Management: Development AssistanceC360
- Privatisation and Public Private PartnershipsC311
- Public Policy and Management: Perspectives and IssuesC300
- Public Policy and StrategyC312
- The International Monetary Fund and Economic PolicyC313
- Project, Programme and Policy EvaluationC379