In this document, the "Website" means the CeFiMS website at www.cefims.ac.uk, which means the Centre for Financial and Management Studies at the SOAS University of London.
1. Access agreement between users of the Website and the Centre for Financial and Management Studies, SOAS University of London
The information provided on the Website has been provided in English, which is the home language of the Website.
2. Operator details
The Website is operated by the Centre for Financial and Management Studies at SOAS University of London, who are located at Thornhaugh Street, London, WC1H 0XG. The Centre for Financial and Management Studies can be contacted by post to Thornhaugh Street, London, WC1H 0XG. You can reach us by telephone at +44 (0)20 7898 4098.
3. Intellectual property rights
All of the Website logos are the property of the SOAS University of London (unless otherwise stated) and unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned on the Website or other websites or services accessed through the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated, all contents of the Website including this access agreement are copyright SOAS University of London, are protected by database rights and may also be protected by other means.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights in these web pages belongs to SOAS unless otherwise indicated. Unless otherwise stated, information on this website may be freely downloaded and printed out without restriction for private research and other non-commercial purposes, and may be quoted to a reasonable extent in other works provided the source of the quotation is fully acknowledged. Any other use of content from this website (including repackaging, distribution, issuing copies to the public, communication to the public, performance, adaptation, sale, rental or lending of content) without the prior written permission of SOAS University of London is expressly prohibited, except as permitted by UK copyright law.
4. Data protection
5. Download times
To make the site as user friendly as possible we may from time to time use software other than standard HTML web pages. This may mean that you will need to download additional software onto your machine (such as Flash or Adobe Acrobat). Without limitation to the rest of this agreement you understand that:
- in the UK the time it takes to download the software and the time it takes to access this type of file after you have installed the software can be longer than in the US where most of the software originates. This means not only that it might take longer to see the information you want but also that if you are paying for internet connection time or the telephone line to access the internet it might cost you more
- while SOAS University of London makes every practical effort to make its site accessible to all some software may not be compatible with other access technology;
- in some cases it may be more beneficial to you to access this type of information by another means, such as by telephoning the relevant department of SOAS University of London or visiting or contacting them for a prospectus.
Use of any software available for downloading from the Website is governed by the terms of any applicable licence accompanying or included with the software.
6. Limitation on types of use
You may not use the Website for anything other than the purposes outlined in this access agreement and you may not use spiders or other robotic software tools to gather information from the Website or use any applications which could lead to harm to the Website. You may not use or link to the Website in a manner which suggests an association with the Website or SOAS University of London without SOAS University of London's prior written consent.