Enrolment - New Students, May 2013 Entry
You can now enrol for courses running in Sessions 1-4* in the 2012/13 study year. The deadline for submitting your enrolment form and payment to study in Session Four is 21 June 2013.
Before you can enrol, you must have received and accepted an unconditional offer. If you are unsure of your status, please email email@example.com or call +44 207 898 4050.
* The study year is typically divided into five study sessions. However, in 2012/13 we will run four sessions to enable us to phase in several new technologies designed to enhance your student experience.
Once you are registered, you are able to select and enrol on courses throughout the year. Deadlines for each session apply and if you enrol after the deadline you will need to select courses for the next available session.
|Enrolment deadline||Sessions available for enrolment|
|21 June 2013||Session Four|
This increased flexibility means that you can make module choices when you are ready and base these choices on your current workload and family commitments. In addition, you are able to assess your progress on a module before moving onto further modules. This system will allow you to balance your study and life style, helping you progress through your studies at a pace that suits you.
You can use our online enrolment form for maximum convenience and speed. The form will automatically allow you to enrol in the next available session and all other available sessions for that year. We will send you reminders by email before each enrolment deadline.
Points to remember
The rolling enrolment system offers you great flexibility. However, it is worth illustrating a few current policies that you should remember when planning your enrolments:
- You will only be enrolled on a module once you have paid the fees for that module. If you select a module in an enrolment session but do not pay the fees, you will need to reselect the module in another session.
- Once you have enrolled and paid for a module, you will not need to select it again in another enrolment session.
- You can enrol on no more than one module per session.
- You can enrol on up to four modules in the 2012-13 study year.*