Our faculty members have a strong commitment to academic research and publication. Their research interests, publications, and expertise are wide-ranging. Our current, active research interests lie within five main areas:
- Corporate governance: finance, law, and regulation (in developed and developing countries)
- Corporate finance: determinants of firms' capital structure
- Finance and economic growth
- Financial regulation, central banking and bank supervision
- Management in China; Management in Japan; and Management in the Middle East and North Africa
The output of the department's research is accessible from the list of discussion papers below. From here you can also access a list of PhD theses, and recent publications by academic staff can be found on their respective staff pages.